I created an FSI-acoustic model in Workbench. The switch to acoustic elements and application of relevant boundary conditions was accomplished with a command object. I opened the model in ANSYS from the Project tab in the workbench environment and solved it in the traditional ANSYS GUI. After the solution was complete, I went into the traditional ANSYS postprocessor to read in the sound pressure level (NMISC,4). I received a message saying the ETABLE data was unavailable. Why is the data not available and how can I work around this problem?
Tagged: 11, fluids, fsi, structural-mechanics, workbench platform
March 17, 2023 at 9:00 amFAQParticipant
Simulation writes an input file containing “OUTRES” command that instructs ANSYS to omit writing ETABLE data to the results file. If you add “OUTRES,ERASE” to your command object, the default output settings will be restored, and the ETABLE data, including the SPL (NMISC,4), will be written to the results file.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- The warning message is: “The maximum contact stiffness is too big. This may affect the accuracy of the results.” Why does large contact stiffness affect results accuracy?
- Contact Definitions in ANSYS Workbench Mechanical
- After Workbench crashes, how can I recover the project from a .mechdb file?
- Model has a large number of contacts – how to reduce them?
- How to resolve “Error: Invalid Geometry”?
- How to display the color of each body based on the material in Mechanical?
- Please explain the warning message “coefficient ratio exceeds 10e8” ?
- How to locate an element of a particular ID number in Mechanical?
- How to Connect Excel to Workbench
- How can I plot bodies colored by material property in Workbench?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.