I cannot see all domains in the domain interface. As a result, I am not able to set domain interface which related to the missing domain. How can I resolve this issue?
Tagged: 2019 R1, cfx, fluid-dynamics, General, General - CFX
March 17, 2023 at 8:58 amFAQParticipant
You need to change the interface type to the appropriate setting, for example fluid-porous, in order to specify the porous zones in the interface.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- ANSYS Polyflow: Adaptive Meshing Based on Contact
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- Apply Custom Material Properties in Fluent
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Check CPU Time in ANSYS FLUENT
- What is meant by Warning: Flow boundary zone 18 is adjacent to a solid zone?
- Aero-Mechanical Simulation of Turbomachinery Blading
- Running Python Script from Workbench
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.