I am using using MAT161 or MAT 162 () When trying to solve with ANSYS LS-Dyna I get the error *** Error 70047 (OTH+47) not licensed for MAT_COMPOSITE_DMG_MSC Please contact your ANSYS Sales Representative or ANSYS, Inc. What should I do ?
Tagged: 19, Installation/Licensing/Systems, licensing, Mechanical - SYS, Other
April 5, 2023 at 2:32 pmFAQParticipant
Check if these environment variables were set ANSYS190_MAT161=1 and ANSYS190_MAT162=1 So please right click My Computer – properties – Advanced system settings – Advanced tab – Environment variables under System Variables please scroll to the only the 2 variables above click edit and change only those 2 from 190 to 170 Close and open Workbench and try running your model again Relevant ANSYS 19.0 Documentation should be read as ANSYS170_MAT161 – set this environment variable to 1 to enable use of the LS-DYNA *MAT_COMPOSITE_MSC material (requires an LS-DYNA MAT_161 license). ANSYS170_MAT162 – set this environment variable to 1 to enable use of the LS-DYNA *MAT_COMPOSITE_DMG_MSG material (requires an LS-DYNA MAT_162 license).
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- When I am trying to launch Fluent, the GUI is stuck at this message. Host spawning Node 0 on machine “abcd-pc” (win64) There is no error. Same problem in serial mode I am not connected to VPN.
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- Ansys Licensing: Managing Activations
- FLEXnet Licensing Error -96: Error getting status: License server machine is down or not responding. (-96,7:11001 “WinSock: Host not found (HOST_NOT_FOUND)”) ansyslmd: The desired vendor daemon is down. (-97,121)
- Installing ANSYS License Manager on Windows
- 2019R1 Workbench Fluent design point update (foreground in Solution and foreground in Parameter Set) stuck at end of 1st DP and doesn’t proceed to next DP. Fluent processes could not be terminated after iterations and cas/dat files are written in 1st DP.
- Unable to start the Geometry or Mechanical Editor (Linux)
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.