I am trying to use the Battery addon module for Fluent, but the Parameter Estimation Tool doesn’t appear to be working. I get the same result in v 17.2 and 18.2. All the parameters come up as -1.#IND00e+00.
March 17, 2023 at 1:10 pmSolutionParticipant
The parameters the module is fitting are 5th order polynomials. When a fit is not achieved, the mostly likely cause is that not enough voltage time data has been provided. While the minimum is 2 V-Time curves at different C rates, 5 curves are recommended. If there is an error in the data, such as a typo that has produced an outlier point, this may also prevent the fit from being successful. Please see the attached document for more information on the Parameter Estimation Tool
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- How to create and execute a FLUENT journal file?
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- What are the requirements for an axisymmetric analysis?
- How can I Export and import boxes / Systems from one Workbench Project to another?