I am trying to use the Battery addon module for Fluent, but the Parameter Estimation Tool doesn’t appear to be working. I get the same result in v 17.2 and 18.2. All the parameters come up as -1.#IND00e+00.
Tagged: 19, fluent, fluid-dynamics, General, General - FLUENT, MHD/EHD
March 17, 2023 at 1:10 pmFAQParticipant
The parameters the module is fitting are 5th order polynomials. When a fit is not achieved, the mostly likely cause is that not enough voltage time data has been provided. While the minimum is 2 V-Time curves at different C rates, 5 curves are recommended. If there is an error in the data, such as a typo that has produced an outlier point, this may also prevent the fit from being successful. Please see the attached document for more information on the Parameter Estimation Tool
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- ANSYS Polyflow: Adaptive Meshing Based on Contact
- Apply Custom Material Properties in Fluent
- What is meant by Warning: Flow boundary zone 18 is adjacent to a solid zone?
- Aero-Mechanical Simulation of Turbomachinery Blading
- Check CPU Time in ANSYS FLUENT
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- Predict Gearbox Lubrication, Oil Temperature and Churning Losses using CFD Simulation
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.