I am running a Chemkin flamespeed calculation in Chemkin V 19. All the runs in my parametric sequence are failing with a runtime error as follows: Start running Flame_Speed (C1) for analysis run #2…… Possible runtime error encountered, retrying Finish running Flame_Speed (C1) for analysis run #2: failed Start running Flame_Speed (C1) for analysis run #3…… Possible runtime error encountered, retrying The module gets to ~179 grid points (~16 GB of RAM) and then issues the runtime error and restarts. My machine as 128 GB of RAM. How can I resolve this problem?
August 25, 2023 at 12:16 pmSolutionParticipant
Please refer to attachment to access the solution. Keywords: mechanism, 32 bit, resolution, reduction
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- How to create and execute a FLUENT journal file?
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- What are the requirements for an axisymmetric analysis?
- How can I Export and import boxes / Systems from one Workbench Project to another?