I am getting this error when I try to make a mesh in Turbogrid ERROR U Param must be between [0.0, 1.0]. Input: 1.00017 I am not sure what this parameter is, what can I do to get around this?
March 17, 2023 at 8:57 amFAQParticipant
This error occurs when the hub and/or shroud surfaces sit just inside the blade leading and trailing edges instead of extending beyond them. The remedy is to extend the hub and shroud surfaces so that they extend past the leading and trailing edges of the blade. On rare occasions, the U Param error can occur when the profile.curve file has leading and trailing edge notations reversed. The can happen if the profile.curve files are being edited outside of BladeModeler.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- How to create and execute a FLUENT journal file?
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- What are the requirements for an axisymmetric analysis?
- How to export plots automatically during a Fluent simulation using execute commands?