May 25, 2023 at 7:30 amSolutionParticipant
1. Create 2 designs with desired differences (materials etc.) and link the meshes to make sure that the meshes are equal in both of the designs. This can be done by going to the solver setup of the second design, select tab Solver, tick ‘Import Mesh’, and setup a link to the first design. On the General tab change the ‘Maximum Number of Passes’ to 1. 2. Analyze both designs 3. Export the desired fields using Fields Calculator in both designs. For example Input > Quantity > B Vector > Mag Output > Write > B_steel.fld/B_iron.fld 4. Import the exported fields, subtract them form each other, and Create a Named Expression. For example Input > Read > B_steel.fld Input > Read > B_iron.fld General > – Add > B_diff > OK 5. Plot the differential field by selecting all the objects > right mouse button > Fields > Named Expressions > B_diff
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Cloud Computing from Electronics Desktop
- Are solid losses and eddy losses the same in Maxwell?
- How do I calculate inductance and resistance of a coil in post-processing phase?
- How I can export an equivalent circuit of a Q3D model?
- ANSYS Electronics Desktop: Motor Design Based on Electromagnetic and CFD Coupling
- How to perform a material sweep?
- Electric Motor Design Using Ansys Motor-CAD – Part 1
- ANSYS Electronics Desktop: Simple Communications Channel For Signal Integrity Analyses – Part I
- ANSYS Electronics Desktop: Simple Communications Channel For Signal Integrity Analyses – Part V
- ANSYS Electronics Desktop: Simple Communications Channel For Signal Integrity Analyses – Part II