Tagged: ansys, Control Systems, Designing Embedded Systems, Embedded Software, Embedded Systems, Embedded Systems Programming, Esterel Technologies, Model-based Systems Engineering, Safety Critical Applications, Safety Critical Software, SCADE, SCADE Project, SCADE tutorial, Software Testing, Test Automation
June 3, 2022 at 1:43 pmWatch & LearnParticipant
In this video, I will explain to you how to execute SCADE Suite models on host with SCADE Test, focusing on functional tests and model coverage tests and then see how to execute them on target.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Introduction to ANSYS SCADE System (Part 1 of 3)
- Introduction to Model-Based Design with SCADE Display (Part 1 of 6)
- ANSYS SCADE – Cabin Pressure Control System – Where to use SCADE in your project? (Part 5 of 5)
- ANSYS SCADE – Cabin Pressure Control System – The SCADE Model-Based Approach (Part 2 of 5)
- Interface Generic Types – Design a Median with ANSYS SCADE (Part 2 of 6)
- How to Connect a Graphical Panel to a SCADE Display Model with SCADE Suite (Part 5 of 6)
- The ANSYS SCADE System Configurator (Part 3 of 3)
- How to Generate Code with SCADE Display (Part 6 of 6)
- ANSYS SCADE – Map Iterator – Comparison Function: C and SCADE Methods Comparison (Part 4 of 4)
- ANSYS SCADE – Map Iterator – Scaling Up: C and SCADE Methods Comparison (Part 3 of 4)