Tagged: 16, fluent, fluid-dynamics, Other, post-processing, user-defined-functions
January 25, 2023 at 7:16 amFAQParticipant
The following TUI commands sets the image type, color, resolution, contour settings, views etc. and save the image. display set hardcopy drive tiff disp set hc color color disp set hc landscape yes dis set hc x-res 1280 dis set hc y-res 960 disp set con filled yes [filled contour] disp set cont node yes [node values] disp set cont surf 2 () [where 2 is the ID of the surface, you can also type the surface name instead of ID] disp set-window 1 disp view restore-view view-pr [where view-pr is the view you want to use] disp con pressure 101325 1400000 [you can specify the limits or use default values] disp hc pressure_contour-%06t.tif [ it appends the time step, use %06f if you want to append time]
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- ANSYS Polyflow: Adaptive Meshing Based on Contact
- Check CPU Time in ANSYS FLUENT
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- Apply Custom Material Properties in Fluent
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.