January 25, 2023 at 7:16 amFAQParticipant
For details on using the aerodynamic damping capability of TBR, please review the CFX flutter tutorial. Below are the steps relevant to using the capability for non-turbo cases: 1) Set Analysis Type = Transient Blade Row 2) In fluid domain, set Mesh Deformation Option = Regions of Motion Specified. “Set Pass. in Component” = 1 and “Passages in 360” = 1 3) Set wall boundary condition Mesh Motion Option = Periodic Displacement. Input Periodic displacement settings 4) Define transient settings in Transient Blade Row Models 5) In Output Control > Monitors > create a new monitor for Aerodynamic Damping
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- How to create and execute a FLUENT journal file?
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- What are the requirements for an axisymmetric analysis?
- How can I Export and import boxes / Systems from one Workbench Project to another?