Tagged: 2021 R1, fluent, fluid-dynamics, General - FLUENT
March 17, 2023 at 1:10 pmFAQParticipant
It is needed to have access to field variables like velocity or pressure from the previous iteration during a solution run for different applications. One of this application could be a PD-controller which takes into account the changes of the solution over iterations to control an input value (e.g. a boundary condition). Another application is to use the change of a derived value like e.g. the maximum velocity over iterations on the outlet to judge the necessary convergence level during a simulation. This solution is presenting a solution for the second example without the use of User-Defined Functions (UDF) or scheme scripting, which gives the advantage that no compiling, versioning or programming skills is necessary for the use of this workflow. Keywords: previous iteration, UDM, PD controller, convergence check,
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- ANSYS Polyflow: Adaptive Meshing Based on Contact
- Apply Custom Material Properties in Fluent
- What is meant by Warning: Flow boundary zone 18 is adjacent to a solid zone?
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Check CPU Time in ANSYS FLUENT
- Aero-Mechanical Simulation of Turbomachinery Blading
- Running Python Script from Workbench
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.