June 6, 2022 at 9:58 amFAQParticipant
Once can do this by exporting an XML file for the material(s) of interest. To do this,
1. Select the material by a single left click (or hold the Ctrl key to select multiple materials)
2. Go to File > Export > Export Engineering Data
3. Save the file to a location on your hard drive.
This will create an XML which contains the data from all the selected materials.
In order to import this into a new Analysis system,
1. Go to Enginerring Data in the target system
2. Go to File > Import Engineering Data
3. Browse to the XML file generated earlier and click OK.
This will import the materials into the new system.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- The warning message is: “The maximum contact stiffness is too big. This may affect the accuracy of the results.” Why does large contact stiffness affect results accuracy?
- Contact Definitions in ANSYS Workbench Mechanical
- After Workbench crashes, how can I recover the project from a .mechdb file?
- Model has a large number of contacts – how to reduce them?
- How to resolve “Error: Invalid Geometry”?
- How to display the color of each body based on the material in Mechanical?
- How to deal with “”Problem terminated — energy error too large””?”
- The LS-DYNA equivalent of *MODEL_CHANGE card (in ABAQUS). Which keywords can be used to introduce(activate)/delete(deactivate) elements in the middle of a calculation (at user-specific time/load steps).
- Please explain the warning message “coefficient ratio exceeds 10e8” ?
- How to locate an element of a particular ID number in Mechanical?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.