How to stop the solver based on the static pressure difference between two monitors setup upstream and downstream?
June 6, 2022 at 8:32 amFAQParticipant
The easiest approach to monitoring pressure difference is to set the outlet relative pressure to zero. Monitoring a pressure in the model is then monitoring the pressure difference with the outlet. To stop the solver based on monitor, you can use Monitors –> Convergence Monitors –> Convergence Manager. The convergence manager facility allows you to set convergence conditions on the solution that are based on the values from surface, volume, lift, drag or moment monitors. Convergence check for the monitors can be independent of that for the residuals or both convergence monitor and residuals can be checked.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- How to create and execute a FLUENT journal file?
- What are the requirements for an axisymmetric analysis?
- How can I Export and import boxes / Systems from one Workbench Project to another?
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1