June 6, 2022 at 8:33 amFAQParticipant
To specify such an injection you should provide a profile file as follows:
((injectionflowrate transient 12 1)
(time 0.0000 0.0001 0.0030 0.0031 0.2500 0.2501 0.253 0.2531 0.5 0.5001 0.503 0.5031 0.75 0.7501 0.753 0.7531 1.0 )
(flowrate 0.0 0.001 0.001 0.0 0.0 0.001 0.001 0.0 0.0 0.001 0.001 0.0 0.0 0.001 0.001 0.0 0.0 ) )
This profile would be read from File > Read > Profile and be selected for the Flow Rate of the injection.
The Start Time would be set to 0 s and the Stop Time to some big value, say 1000 s.
Note that a time of 1e-4 s is assumed to change the value from 0 to the required flow rate. This is done for the demonstration only and this time interval should be adjusted as per the need of your specific case considering time step size, flow rate values etc.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Fluent: Describing Cavitation in a Centrifugal Pump
- ANSYS Fluent: Efficient Modeling of Spray Breakup using VOF-to-DPM Transition
- Simulation of Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Cooler with CFD
- ANSYS Fluent: Lifeboat Launch – Overset & Dynamic Meshes with the Volume of Fluid Model
- How can I get the surface area or volume when using VOF model?
- Mixing Tank Modeling in ANSYS Fluent
- Hydrodynamics and Wave Impact Analysis
- Fluent: Simulating Multiphase Mixing within a Sparging Tank – Part 1
- Optimizing Solid Distribution in Continuous Stirred-Tank Reactor
- ANSYS Fluent: Simulating Multiphase Mixing within a Sparging Tank – Part 2