January 25, 2023 at 7:28 amFAQParticipant
A Flexlm Options File allows you to limit or restrict licenses to specific users. The options file is specified in the ANSYS License Manager through the license file. The license file is modified to add the path of the option file in the VENDOR line as below. VENDOR ansyslmd options=C:Program FilesANSYS IncShared FilesLicensingansyslmd.opt More information can be found in the FlexNet Licensing Guide accessible through the ANSYS License Management Center in the Help Section of the lateral panel.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Ansys Licensing: Managing Activations
- Installing ANSYS 2020 Releases on Windows
- Installing ANSYS License Manager on Windows
- Ansys Licensing: Activating Entitlements
- Troubleshooting with ANSYS License Management Center
- ANSYS Licensing Portal Overview
- Importing Zuken into ANSYS
- License Reporting in ANSYS License Management Center
- ANSYS License Manager: Configuring Firewall Exceptions on Windows
How to deal with the following error: “System.InvalidOperationException: UserProxy process running for
but couldn’t get port number.”?