How to solve “Session ID not found” error when using Elastic Licensing with Ansys Electronics Desktop ?
March 17, 2023 at 1:11 pmSolutionParticipant
The exact error that you will see in a popup when opening the project or in the ansyscl log is: Failover feature ‘FEATURE_NAME’ specified in license preferences is not available. Unknown LaaS data error: LaaS returned error (318) – Session ID Not Found. In order to solve this issue, please replace existing ansyscl.exe file C:Program FilesAnsysEMAnsysEM20.2Win64licensingclientwinx64 by the one available in the attached zip file. Please note that the ansyscl.exe to be replaced resides under one of the AnsysEMAnsysEM20.2 sub-directories not to be confused with the one that resides under the AnsysEMShared Files sub-directories. This problem has been resolved in 2021 R1.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- When I am trying to launch Fluent, the GUI is stuck at this message. Host spawning Node 0 on machine “abcd-pc” (win64) There is no error. Same problem in serial mode I am not connected to VPN.
- Unable to start the Geometry or Mechanical Editor (Linux)
- Failover feature ‘Discovery – Level 1’ is not available
- How do I configure RSM to send a solve to a remote machine (no scheduler)?
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- How do I configure RSM to submit to a cluster we already have set up?
- How many cores are supported with a single or multiple ANSYS HPC pack?