January 25, 2023 at 7:16 amFAQParticipant
Titles display in the viewer window are activated in File > Preferences > Appearance and setting the flag at “Titles” The font type and size can be modified with the following commands in the TUI. For the font choice: (cxsetvar ‘frame/title/font “name=Segoe UI”) (could be roman, calibri, etc) For the font size (0.2 is the default): (cxsetvar ‘frame/title/font (format #f “size=0.4wru”))
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- ANSYS Polyflow: Adaptive Meshing Based on Contact
- Aero-Mechanical Simulation of Turbomachinery Blading
- What is meant by Warning: Flow boundary zone 18 is adjacent to a solid zone?
- Apply Custom Material Properties in Fluent
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Predict Gearbox Lubrication, Oil Temperature and Churning Losses using CFD Simulation
- Check CPU Time in ANSYS FLUENT
- How to Predict Performance of Bioreactors and Mixing Tanks