March 17, 2023 at 8:58 amFAQParticipant
When selecting the “Workbench > Share” function in SpaceClaim DirectModeller, it gets directly applied on the visible bodies. The applied tolerance is automatically calculated. Afterwards a modified tolerance can be set to improve the sharing. In case of many bodies and knowing that a modified tolerance needs to be applied, the double execution of the Share can take considerable time. Therefore it can save significant time when the tolerance can be set before applying the Share function. This can be achieved with the following steps: 1) Deactivate all bodies 2) Select “Share” 3) Set a tolerance (should be different to your target tolerance) 4) Activate bodies which you want to include in the Share 5) Change tolerance in the still visible tolerance field and press enter
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- How to create and execute a FLUENT journal file?
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- What are the requirements for an axisymmetric analysis?
- How to export plots automatically during a Fluent simulation using execute commands?