March 17, 2023 at 9:01 amFAQParticipant
The command to run the Product & CAD Configuration Manager in batch mode on Windows is: “
commonfilesCADbinwinx64Ans.CadInt.CADConfigurationUtility.exe” -arguments Example: “C:Program FilesAnsys Incv194commonfilesCADbinwinx64Ans.CadInt.CADConfigurationUtility.exe” -ug_plugin For NX interface, the user can specify either the -ug or the -ug_plugin option. If they; 1) have NX installed 2) have UGII env var’s (given below) set and 3) want the associative interface installed/configured. Using the -ug will install the associative interface if NX and the env var’s are set otherwise it will install the reader. # To allow non-administrative users to run, you will need to define the environment variable UGII_CUSTOM_DIRECTORY_FILE prior to running the command and specify a location where other users have read access. Alternatively, you can run the Product & CAD Configuration Manager after the installation and provide an updated location for the NX Custom Directory File Path under the NX tab. # UGII Environment Variables: UGII_BASE_DIR to Full path to NX installation UGII_CUSTOM_DIRECTORY_FILE to %APPDATA%ANSYSv194Unigraphicscustom_dirs.dat UGII_ROOT_DIR environment variable must be set to the ugii subdirectory in the install path of the NX version to be launched. Do check the Support version of NX for the respective ANSYS released version.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Ansys Licensing: Managing Activations
- Installing ANSYS License Manager on Windows
- 2019R1 Workbench Fluent design point update (foreground in Solution and foreground in Parameter Set) stuck at end of 1st DP and doesn’t proceed to next DP. Fluent processes could not be terminated after iterations and cas/dat files are written in 1st DP.
- Installing ANSYS 2020 Releases on Windows
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- Ansys Licensing: Activating Entitlements
- Troubleshooting with ANSYS License Management Center
- ANSYS Licensing Portal Overview
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.