Tagged: Normal tool
June 6, 2022 at 10:33 amFAQParticipant
Go to ‘Measure’ tab, then select ‘Normal’ tool. Now select all the surface bodies, it will highlight the surface normal for each of it. Select surfaces whose normal should be changes. Select ‘Normal’ tool. Right click in GUI window and select option ‘ Reverse Face Normal’
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Skewness in ANSYS Meshing
- ANSYS Workbench: Decomposition and Hex Meshing – Part II
- What is hard/soft behavior in ANSYS Meshing?
- How to reverse surface normal in SpaceClaim?
- ANSYS Workbench: Decomposition and Hex Meshing – Part I
- ANSYS ICEM CFD: Swept Multizone Meshing
- What is meaning of message: One or more objects may have lost some scoping attachments during the geometry update.
- How can I create a 2D section from a 3D model in SpaceClaim ?
- ANSYS ICEM CFD: Blocking Improvement Using Edge Parameters and Vertex Alignment
- ANSYS ICEM CFD: ANSYS Workbench Integration with Replay Control