April 5, 2023 at 2:32 pmFAQParticipant
This error message can occur when not all Windows Updates have been installed. The problem signature might look as follows: Signature du problème 01:AnsConfigRSM.exe Signature du problème 02:126.96.36.199 Signature du problème 03:5ac665aa Signature du problème 04:Ans.Rsm.ExternalLibraryWrapper Signature du problème 05:188.8.131.52 Additionally, when starting Workbench or any other product the following error message is displayed: Unable to start the program because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing on your computer. Try to reinstall the program for correcting the problem. The missing dll api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is installed with a Windows update. For resolving the issue do the following: 1) Check for Windows Updates and install them 2) Re-install ANSYS Additionally, you can download and install the Update for Universal C Runtime in Windows from Microsoft, which includes the missing library. https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/2999226/update-for-universal-c-runtime-in-windows?ranMID=24542&ranEAID=a1LgFw09t88&ranSiteID=a1LgFw09t88-OKAh3ir_TxijaT6CvSvcgA&epi=a1LgFw09t88-OKAh3ir_TxijaT6CvSvcgA&irgwc=1&OCID=AID681541_aff_7593_1243925&tduid=(ir_Vo3SWG3zq3ElxDGRlF1uoXj:UkjVbQxzB0DeRM0)(7593)(1243925)(a1LgFw09t88-OKAh3ir_TxijaT6CvSvcgA)()&irclickid=Vo3SWG3zq3ElxDGRlF1uoXj:UkjVbQxzB0DeRM0.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- When I am trying to launch Fluent, the GUI is stuck at this message. Host spawning Node 0 on machine “abcd-pc” (win64) There is no error. Same problem in serial mode I am not connected to VPN.
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- Ansys Licensing: Managing Activations
- FLEXnet Licensing Error -96: Error getting status: License server machine is down or not responding. (-96,7:11001 “WinSock: Host not found (HOST_NOT_FOUND)”) ansyslmd: The desired vendor daemon is down. (-97,121)
- Installing ANSYS License Manager on Windows
- 2019R1 Workbench Fluent design point update (foreground in Solution and foreground in Parameter Set) stuck at end of 1st DP and doesn’t proceed to next DP. Fluent processes could not be terminated after iterations and cas/dat files are written in 1st DP.
- Unable to start the Geometry or Mechanical Editor (Linux)
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.