March 17, 2023 at 9:00 amFAQParticipant
If your model in Explicit Dynamics systen ran but failed to have the results back to the system, you can follow the instructions below to read the results. 1. Save and close your Workbench project. 2. You need to find the file “dstopmenu.xml” from the path “ANSYS Incv1xxaisolDesignSpaceDSPagesxml” and open it using any text editor. 3. Find the section
in the file and remove the line with the call back to CanReadAnsysResultFile: . Then save and close the file. 4. Start the Workbench project and open the Mechanical GUI, you should see that “Read Results File” from “Tools” in the Mechanical pull-down menu is on. 5. In Mechanical, all its solution objects should not have any check mark with them. If you see the check mark, you need either to change the options in the Analysis Settings to invalid the results or to clear the existing results. 6. Click on “Read Results File” and browse it to the directory where all results files (.adres) are stored, select any .adres file to read all results back to the Explicit Dynamics system.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- The LS-DYNA equivalent of *MODEL_CHANGE card (in ABAQUS). Which keywords can be used to introduce(activate)/delete(deactivate) elements in the middle of a calculation (at user-specific time/load steps).
- The warning message is: “The maximum contact stiffness is too big. This may affect the accuracy of the results.” Why does large contact stiffness affect results accuracy?
- Contact Definitions in ANSYS Workbench Mechanical
- How to deal with “”Problem terminated — energy error too large””?”
- After Workbench crashes, how can I recover the project from a .mechdb file?
- How to display the color of each body based on the material in Mechanical?
- How to resolve “Error: Invalid Geometry”?
- Model has a large number of contacts – how to reduce them?
- Please explain the difference between Point Mass and Distributed Mass.
- How to locate an element of a particular ID number in Mechanical?