March 17, 2023 at 8:59 amFAQParticipant
Internal energy and burn fraction are material variables, defined per material in an element. They are different from grid variables such as stress and displacement which are defined per element or per node. User can use user-defined results Int_Energy and Alpha to obtain the internal energy and burn fraction of an explosive material. The part name or “all” has to be appended to the expression “Int_Energy” and “Alpha” to obtain the results for the specified material or all materials.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- The warning message is: “The maximum contact stiffness is too big. This may affect the accuracy of the results.” Why does large contact stiffness affect results accuracy?
- After Workbench crashes, how can I recover the project from a .mechdb file?
- Contact Definitions in ANSYS Workbench Mechanical
- Model has a large number of contacts – how to reduce them?
- How to resolve “Error: Invalid Geometry”?
- How to display the color of each body based on the material in Mechanical?
- How to locate an element of a particular ID number in Mechanical?
- Please explain the warning message “coefficient ratio exceeds 10e8” ?
- How to Connect Excel to Workbench
- How can I plot bodies colored by material property in Workbench?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.