March 17, 2023 at 8:58 amFAQParticipant
Under File->Export, specify the surface that you wish to plot the variable on. Check the box â€œLine and Face Connectivityâ€ under â€œExport Geometry Informationâ€, and press â€œSaveâ€. Edit the .csv file in a text editor or MS Excel. Add the variable name to the list at the top of the file, and the column of variable values that correspond with the (x,y,x) coords. Under File->Import, browse for the modified .csv file. The new surface will show up in the tree view (e.g. â€œImported Plane 1â€). Click on the surface to edit. Under Variable, select the new variable from the list (e.g. â€œVar on Imported Plane 1â€) and hit â€œApplyâ€.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- How to create and execute a FLUENT journal file?
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- What are the requirements for an axisymmetric analysis?
- How can I Export and import boxes / Systems from one Workbench Project to another?