Tagged: ansys-fluent, cht, interface, Moving CHT interface, Wall Heat Flux
June 6, 2022 at 8:32 amFAQParticipant
Conjugate heat transfer (CHT) simulation with respect to mesh morphing: The solid is moving with a solid body motion, the fluid domain is partly following by means of mesh morphing e.g. piston of an internal combustion engine. Monitoring ‘areaInt(Wall Heat Flux )@Domain Interface 1 Side 1’ at the fluid side of the moving CHT interface provides wrong values.
Solution: On a moving interface the wall heat flux values do include the complete enthalpy flux across the interface. They also contain the pressure work (Pressure*Area*Velocity) at the moving fluid/solid interface. The correct wall heat flux is available at the solid side of the interface. Monitoring ‘areaInt(Wall Heat Flux )@Domain Interface 1 Side 2’ contains the right value.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- ANSYS Polyflow: Adaptive Meshing Based on Contact
- Check CPU Time in ANSYS FLUENT
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- Apply Custom Material Properties in Fluent
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.