January 25, 2023 at 7:16 amFAQParticipant
If you want to modify injection inputs using UDF, you will require the following DPM macro DEFINE_DPM_INJECTION_INIT This macro provides access to particle variables like number of particles in a parcel “p->number_in_parcel”, DPM mass flow rate “P_FLOW_RATE(p)” etc. These variables are linked as follows: Stream mass flow rate = (Number of particles in a parcel) *(Mass of single particle) / ( Injection time interval) If you want to modify the mass flow rate, you should modify it using P_FLOW_RATE(p) and not by modifying p->number_in_parcel. This is because p->number_in_parcel is derived from P_FLOW_RATE(p). In general, p->number_in_parcel should never be modified in the UDF. Mass flow rate should be modified by changing P_FLOW_RATE(p) only.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- How to create and execute a FLUENT journal file?
- What are the requirements for an axisymmetric analysis?
- How can I Export and import boxes / Systems from one Workbench Project to another?
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1