Tagged: fluent, fluent-post-processing, fluid-dynamics, Other, post-processing
March 17, 2023 at 1:10 pmFAQParticipant
Please refer to the attachments to access the Solution. The first video 2058020-19x.mp4 is for all the versions up to 19R2 version. The second video 2058020-2019R1.mp4 is for the version starting at 2019R1. For the previous versions to 2019R1 – create a cell register based on cell quality: “Cell Equivolume Skew” (“Orthogonal Quality” can be chosen as well) In Adapt>Mark/Adapt Cells>Iso-Value select Mesh and Cell Equivolume Skew, and enter 0.99 and 1 as Min and max namely. Click on Mark to validate The number of marked cells will be displayed in the TUI panel – display the marked cells In Adapt>Manage Register panel, select the register you just created and click Display You can adjust display by setting the appropriate settings in the Options… box
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- ANSYS Polyflow: Adaptive Meshing Based on Contact
- Apply Custom Material Properties in Fluent
- What is meant by Warning: Flow boundary zone 18 is adjacent to a solid zone?
- Aero-Mechanical Simulation of Turbomachinery Blading
- Check CPU Time in ANSYS FLUENT
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.