April 13, 2023 at 7:32 amSolutionParticipant
Save this sample as a text file and load it in EnSight as query (Sample – Read from external file): 2 Distance vs. Temperature for Line Tool Distance Temperature 1 5 0.0 4.4 1.0 5.8 2.0 3.6 3.0 4.6 4.0 4.8 Distance vs. Pressure for Line Tool Distance Pressure 2 4 0.00 1.2 0.02 1.1 0.04 1.15 0.06 1.22 3 1.10 1.30 1.12 1.28 1.14 1.25 Explanation: Line 1 contains the (integer) number of curves in the file. Line 2 contains the name of the curve. Line 3 contains the name of the X-Axis. Line 4 contains the name of the Y-Axis. Line 5 contains the number of curve segments in this curve. Line 6 contains the number of points in the curve segment. Lines 7-11 contain the X-Y information. Line 12 contains the name of the second curve. Line 13 contains the name of the X-Axis Line 14 contains the name of the Y-Axis Line 15 contains the number of curve segments in this curve. (For the second curve, the first segment contains 4 points, the second 3 points.)
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- How to create and execute a FLUENT journal file?
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- What are the requirements for an axisymmetric analysis?
- How to export plots automatically during a Fluent simulation using execute commands?