Tagged: fluent, fluent-post-processing, fluid-dynamics, Other, post-processing
March 17, 2023 at 8:58 amFAQParticipant
Let’s say it’s bgr. Here is the procedure to invert the colors. Select (click on) : – Display –> Colormaps… – Click on “Edit…” button and the colormap editor will open; for bgr map, the colors will be displayed from blue to red. – Click on the blue color (extreme left of the color bar): Fluent shows Red and Green values set to zero; Blue is set to 255; scroll the bar under Red from 0 to 255; scroll the bar under Blue to 0; you should notice that the extreme left corner of the color bar changed from blue into red – Click on the red color (extreme right) and switch it to blue by reseting Red from 255 to 0, and Blue from zero to 255; you should notice that the extreme right corner of the color bar changed from red into blue. – Under “name”, specify a name for the newly created colormap and click OK. -Click on Apply button in the Colormap panel.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- ANSYS Polyflow: Adaptive Meshing Based on Contact
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Apply Custom Material Properties in Fluent
- Check CPU Time in ANSYS FLUENT
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- What is meant by Warning: Flow boundary zone 18 is adjacent to a solid zone?
- Aero-Mechanical Simulation of Turbomachinery Blading
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.