How to install MS-MPI service on stand-alone machines. VPN usage may result in analysis failure when using the default Intel MPI.
March 17, 2023 at 9:00 amFAQParticipant
Browse into the extracted AnsysEM Installation media 1 – install MS MPI
PrerequisitesMS MPI 10.0msmpisetup_v10.0.exe 2 – Start the MS-MPI service by opening an elevated CMD (rt-click on CMD and “run as admin”) and run these three commands: sc config MsMpiLaunchSvc depend= Dnscache/Dhcp sc config MsMpiLaunchSvc start= delayed-auto sc start MsMpiLaunchSvc 3 – set MPI type in AEDT to MS-MPI in “HPC and Analysis Options” -> “Options” MPI Vendor = Microsoft
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- When I am trying to launch Fluent, the GUI is stuck at this message. Host spawning Node 0 on machine “abcd-pc” (win64) There is no error. Same problem in serial mode I am not connected to VPN.
- Unable to start the Geometry or Mechanical Editor (Linux)
- Failover feature ‘Discovery – Level 1’ is not available
- How do I configure RSM to send a solve to a remote machine (no scheduler)?
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- How many cores are supported with a single or multiple ANSYS HPC pack?
- How do I configure RSM to submit to a cluster we already have set up?