May 25, 2023 at 7:29 amSolutionParticipant
First, if you faced some issues that not all variations are solved, you can use new mechanism that allows you to set a number of attempts before solver will give up. You need to use new batch option LargeScaleDSO/FailedVarRetryCount. Second, if you have seen that variations on some node are already finished, but on other machines there are still plenty of design points to solve, you can use LargeScaleDSO/VarRedistribution this will automatically redistribute variations and maximize utilization efficiency for more info please read help: https://ansyshelp.ansys.com/Views/Secured/Electronics/v212/en/home.htm#../Subsystems/HFSS/Content/HPC/LargeScaleDSOCommandLineSyntax.htm?Highlight=FailedVarRetryCount%20 and finally, in release 2021R2 an option LargeScaleDSO/SleepBetnEngines=5 was enabled by default. it will set a delay of 5 seconds between start of each LS DSO engine (not between each design point, so this time is nothing compared to total sim time) this will prevent fail of variations on start all options with description you can find in UI while submit a job: see attached screenshot
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Cloud Computing from Electronics Desktop
- ANSYS Electronics Desktop: Simple Communications Channel For Signal Integrity Analyses – Part V
- ANSYS Electronics Desktop: Simple Communications Channel For Signal Integrity Analyses – Part II
- Electric Motor Design Using Ansys Motor-CAD – Part 1
- ANSYS Electronics Desktop: Motor Design Based on Electromagnetic and CFD Coupling
- ANSYS Electronics Desktop: Simple Communications Channel For Signal Integrity Analyses – Part I
- Wireless Power Transfer – Part 1
- ANSYS Electronics Desktop: Simple Communications Channel For Signal Integrity Analyses – Part III
- How I can export an equivalent circuit of a Q3D model?
- Install Electromagnetics RSM on the Windows Platform
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.