January 25, 2023 at 7:16 amFAQParticipant
Especially in complex cases with many domains and GGI interfaces the convergence of scalar equations (i.e. E-Pot for electric potential) can become slow, resulting in a large number of iterations to obtain a steady state result of the scalar. The following Expert Parameters will ensure a tighter convergence in the linear solver and thus result in reduced iterations for steady state results of scalar. Either use solver target reduction scalar = 0.0005 or mg small grid = 50 solver target reduction scalar = 0.01
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Simulating Battery Pack Cooling System Using Ansys Fluent
- Thermal Analysis of a Radiator Using Ansys Fluent
- ANSYS Fluent Student: Conjugate Heat Transfer in a Heat Sink
- Defining heat transfer coefficient (HTC)
- ANSYS Fluent: Overview of the Mapped Interface Technique for CHT Simulations (18.2)
- What are the TUI commands to enable / disable Shell Conduction?
- How much number of faces per cluster value should be used for S2S radiation model in ANSYS Fluent?
- How do I determine if I must consider natural or forced convection?
- How to read solar load data files from serial ANSYS Fluent versions before 18.2 in a newer serial version?
- Plate Heat Exchanger Solver Setup in ANSYS Student – Part 1
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.