January 25, 2023 at 7:16 amFAQParticipant
When loading a mesh file (* .msh / *. Msh.gz) into Fluent, the following warning message may be displayed in the console window. Warning: Unrecognized grid section 11. and Warning: Unrecognized grid section 2011. This is displayed because the edge zone information that does not need to be read by the solver has been written to the mesh file. If no error is displayed after performing Mesh-Check, it can be ignored, so you can set the condition as it is and calculate. * “Grid section 11” corresponds to the edge in the grid section of the mesh. * “Grid section 2011” indicates that it was saved in single precision binary format, with 20 added just before 11 above. In particular, if you created a mesh with Fluent Meshing, it will often appear if you forget to run “Prepare for Solve”, so try running Prepare for Solve (RMB on Model in the Outline View) before saving the mesh fill. Related manuals B.3.8. Edges https://ansyshelp.ansys.com/account/secured?returnurl=/Views/Secured/corp/v194/flu_ug/tgd_user_format_edges.html B.2. Formatting Conventions in Binary Files and Formatted Files https://ansyshelp.ansys.com/account/secured?returnurl=/Views/Secured/corp/v194/flu_ug/tgd_user_format_convbinary.html
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- ANSYS Polyflow: Adaptive Meshing Based on Contact
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- Apply Custom Material Properties in Fluent
- Aero-Mechanical Simulation of Turbomachinery Blading
- What is meant by Warning: Flow boundary zone 18 is adjacent to a solid zone?
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Check CPU Time in ANSYS FLUENT
- Predict Gearbox Lubrication, Oil Temperature and Churning Losses using CFD Simulation
- Running Python Script from Workbench