Tagged: 17.2, cfd-post, fluid-dynamics, General
January 25, 2023 at 7:16 amFAQParticipant
Before running the simulation in Fluent, 1) We check the option ‘Data Sampling for Time Statistics’ (in the ‘Run Calculation’ panel). 2) In File > Data Quantities, we select the different ‘transient averaged quantities’ of interest in the ‘additional quantities’ panel. After running the simulation and reading the results in CFD-Post, the ‘transient averaged quantities’ are available in the variables list. If we did not add the ‘transient averaged quantities’ before running the calculation, we can export the solution data from Fluent in a CFD Post compatible format. The ‘transient averaged quantities’ should be selected in the variables list to export.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- ANSYS Polyflow: Adaptive Meshing Based on Contact
- Check CPU Time in ANSYS FLUENT
- Apply Custom Material Properties in Fluent
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.