Tagged: explicit-dynamics, mass change
June 6, 2022 at 9:57 amFAQParticipant
The mass time history of the specified body or bodies can be accessed through Energy and Material Summary in admodel.prt. “admodel.prt” file is a text output file of Explicit Dynamics runs, which is in the directory “MECH” with the rest Autodyn data files. You can find the mass change at the specified cycle or time at the end of the admodel.prt file. The output frequency is defined in Output Controls under Analysis Settings via Restart Number of Points.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- The warning message is: “The maximum contact stiffness is too big. This may affect the accuracy of the results.” Why does large contact stiffness affect results accuracy?
- Contact Definitions in ANSYS Workbench Mechanical
- After Workbench crashes, how can I recover the project from a .mechdb file?
- Model has a large number of contacts – how to reduce them?
- How to resolve “Error: Invalid Geometry”?
- How to deal with “”Problem terminated — energy error too large””?”
- How to display the color of each body based on the material in Mechanical?
- The LS-DYNA equivalent of *MODEL_CHANGE card (in ABAQUS). Which keywords can be used to introduce(activate)/delete(deactivate) elements in the middle of a calculation (at user-specific time/load steps).
- How to locate an element of a particular ID number in Mechanical?
- Please explain the warning message “coefficient ratio exceeds 10e8” ?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.