Tagged: 17.1, fluid-dynamics, General, polyflow
March 17, 2023 at 8:58 amFAQParticipant
When using a machine with non-English language setting, the parameter value from UPDT in Polydata in not transferred correctly in the parameter set of ANSYS Workbench. For instance, 1234 would become 1234E+07. This is due to a confusion in the regional settings of the machine. In the regional settings of the operating system, you should change the “Decimal symbol” from “,” (comma) to “.” (point). Note that the “Digit grouping symbol” should be different from the “Decimal symbol”. For Windows 7 and 8 you can find the settings at the following location. (The path can be different for other operating system.) Start > Control Panel > Clock, Language, and Region > Region and Language > Formats > Additional settings… Change the symbols in the “Numbers” and “Currency” tabs. You should then close and restart Workbench to take the change into account.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- ANSYS Polyflow: Adaptive Meshing Based on Contact
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- Apply Custom Material Properties in Fluent
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Check CPU Time in ANSYS FLUENT
- What is meant by Warning: Flow boundary zone 18 is adjacent to a solid zone?
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- Aero-Mechanical Simulation of Turbomachinery Blading
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.