How to fix WB project when error about invalid date is given, like: System.FormatException: String was not recognized as a valid DateTime?
March 17, 2023 at 8:58 amFAQParticipant
This error can occur when a WB project including BladeGen is setup on a non-English operating system and then transferred to an English operating system. The error message then only contains this line, which points to the Blade Design: — Ansys.Core.DataModel.DataObjects.Persistence.DataObjectPersistenceException: Error reading data object /Blade Design/TurboGeometryProperties:Blade Design Source: Value 01.01.0001 00.00.00 is not valid for field LastModified. String was not recognized as a valid DateTime. The issue is about the wrong entry Value 01.01.0001 00.00.00 for the date. This can be corrected in the file designPoint.wbdp of the WB project. Search for the wrong entry “LastModified”: “01.01.0001 00.00.00” and replace it with a correct one, like: “LastModified”: “01.01.0001 00:00:00” Then re-open the WB-project.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- How to create and execute a FLUENT journal file?
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- What are the requirements for an axisymmetric analysis?
- How can I Export and import boxes / Systems from one Workbench Project to another?