June 6, 2022 at 10:33 amFAQParticipant
1.How to check the location of a left-handed cell: When check the box for Left-Handed in the Option field of the Face tab in the Display panel. The cells that are left-handed will be displayed in a different color.
2.How to fix the left-handed cell: In TUI, enter the following command: /mesh/repair-face-handedness
If the left-handed cell is not modified by the above operation, delete the volume mesh once, manually correct the face mesh, and then generate the volume mesh again. 3. You can use Mesh –> Tools –> Auto Node Move to improve volume mesh.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Skewness in ANSYS Meshing
- What is meaning of message: One or more objects may have lost some scoping attachments during the geometry update.
- What is hard/soft behavior in ANSYS Meshing?
- How to extrude a face zone in Fluent?
- ANSYS Workbench: Decomposition and Hex Meshing – Part I
- Why my 2D mesh is appearing as a 3D mesh with a thickness of one cell in Workbench Meshing?
- How to Fix the Error: “Mesh Exporter does not Support Overlapping Geometry in Named Selections”?
- ANSYS Student: Meshing Best Practices for Students
- ANSYS BladeModeler Overview: Design of a Centrifugal Compressor
- How to Compress a Mesh File?