March 17, 2023 at 8:57 amFAQParticipant
If the opening of a FMU in CFX inside Workbench fails with this error message: “Error reading the FMU file “C:
“: Archive inflation failed. …” and this issue does not occur in CFX standalone, then it is possible that this is due to a operating system security setting. Check and update the security settings. A workaround is the following: 1) Load the FMU into a CFX-Pre standalone (Tools > Initialize FMU Instance) 2) Open the FMU function under User Functions with the right mouse button using “Edit in Command Editor”. Copy the entire text output. 3) Open CFX-Pre within Workbench. 4) Open in CFX-Pre within Workbench in the model tree under “Simulation” with the right mouse button the “Edit in Command Editor” for any entry (where “Edit in Command Editor” is selectable). Delete the entire content and replace it with the copy from the CCL of the standalone CFX. Click on “Process”.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- How to create and execute a FLUENT journal file?
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- What are the requirements for an axisymmetric analysis?
- How can I Export and import boxes / Systems from one Workbench Project to another?