January 25, 2023 at 7:28 amFAQParticipant
This Solution describes how to fix an issue when DesignModeler suddenly cannot be started anymore from Workbench, when it worked before, and the following error message is obtained in Workbench: Error Message: Script Error Line: 27637 Char: 2 Error: Object required Code: 800a01a8 Source: Microsoft JScript runtime error Script: var pg = pm. Preferencescategories. Item(“CATNAME_DesignModeIer”). PreferencesGroups; One of the following steps can fix the issue: 1) The issue might be related to a corrupted settings file in the users settings. These are found in the folder %APPDATA%ANSYS or C:Users
AppDataRoamingAnsys in which you need to replace with your username. In this folder subfolders can be found for each installed ANSYS version. If you have not done changes to these folders, then you can simply delete (or rename) the folder for the ANSYS version in which the issue appeared. The folder will be re-generated automatically. 2) If the above does not fix the issue, then it might be related to a corrupted Preferences file. To fix this please copy the file C:Program FilesANSYS Incv195aisolAGPAGPagesLanguageen-usxmlagPreferences.xml from your installation folder to C:Users AppDataRoamingAnsysv195en-usagPreferences.xml which is the same location as mentioned above, that you can open by entering %APPDATA% in the address line of the file explorer.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- When I am trying to launch Fluent, the GUI is stuck at this message. Host spawning Node 0 on machine “abcd-pc” (win64) There is no error. Same problem in serial mode I am not connected to VPN.
- Unexpected error: The following required addins could not be loaded: Ans.SceneGraphChart.scencegraphaddin. The software will exit
- Ansys Licensing: Managing Activations
- FLEXnet Licensing Error -96: Error getting status: License server machine is down or not responding. (-96,7:11001 “WinSock: Host not found (HOST_NOT_FOUND)”) ansyslmd: The desired vendor daemon is down. (-97,121)
- Unable to start the Geometry or Mechanical Editor (Linux)
- Installing ANSYS License Manager on Windows
- 2019R1 Workbench Fluent design point update (foreground in Solution and foreground in Parameter Set) stuck at end of 1st DP and doesn’t proceed to next DP. Fluent processes could not be terminated after iterations and cas/dat files are written in 1st DP.
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.