Tagged: Ansys CFD-Post
June 6, 2022 at 8:33 amFAQParticipant
In the File > Export menu of CFD-Post, choose “BC Profile” type, then “Custom” as “Profile Type”, and select the variables you would like to define as an input profile. Edit the .csv file and remove all headings. Once in CFX-Pre, create an additional user function, select the “Three dimensional” option, RMB in the “Value” tab, and select the .csv file just modified. Define the units for each field and validate. Create an expression based on this function, and reference it where needed.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- ANSYS Polyflow: Adaptive Meshing Based on Contact
- Check CPU Time in ANSYS FLUENT
- Apply Custom Material Properties in Fluent
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.