June 6, 2022 at 10:33 amFAQParticipant
SpaceClaim has interactive meshing tools that enable you to create a high-quality mesh directly on your model. You will have to enable this from ‘File -> SpaceClaim Options (this will open a dialog box) -> Customize -> Ribbon Tabs -> Mesh’. Upon enabling this option, the ‘Mesh’ ribbon will be added to your SCDM. The Mesh ribbon uses the SpaceClaim tools paradigm to set up meshing parameters, generate a mesh, and interrogate the mesh within SpaceClaim. Having the geometry and meshing tools in the same application helps streamline mesh generation and can reduce the time it takes to create a high quality mesh on complex models. If connected to Workbench, the geometry and mesh is then passed to downstream systems.
Keywords: Mesh ribbon, SpaceClaim mesh, 2019R2
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS SpaceClaim: How do I make Cross section easier to view (not in drawing sheets)?
- ANSYS DesignModeler: How to Perform a Clean and Repair
- ANSYS DesignModeler: Midsurfacing
- ANSYS DesignModeler: Shared Toplogy
- How to avoid following warning in DesignModeler: Warning: Self intersecting or invalid profiles were ignored..Context: Extrude Feature
- ANSYS SpaceClaim: Imprinting Geometry
- ANSYS SpaceClaim: Shared Topology
- ANSYS AIM: Convergence Tips for a Fluid Flow Simulation
- ANSYS SpaceClaim: How do I reset the toolbar docking layout?
- ANSYS DesignModeler: Weld Feature