May 25, 2023 at 7:30 amSolutionParticipant
Perform the following steps: •Create a rectangle: the size is the same as the size of the board; located some distance above the board (see Fig.1). Consider snapping points to the board corners and then changing the Z coordinate of the position • Select objects that represent the base for the mask, i.e. top substrate and traces (see Fig.2) •Using Ctrl key, select the rectangle as well •Go Modeler > Surface> Project Sheet, indicate desired thickness •For resulting object, change material to Solder Mask •Repeat for conformal coating creating a new rectangle and selecting solder mask as a base 3D object
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Merging a Breakout Board with a PCB in ANSYS SIwave – ECAD Part X
- ANSYS SIwave: Electrothermal Analyses of a PCB – Part IV
- Comparing Layer Stackups of Zuken and ANSYS – ECAD XVII
- Importing ODB++ and R, L, Cs into ANSYS – ECAD XI
- Installing ANSYS ECAD Integrations for 3rd Party Layout Tools – ECAD Part II
- ANSYS HFSS: 3D Layout Cut Out Sub-design – Simulation and Post Processing
- ANSYS HFSS: Creating 3D Components
- ANSYS HFSS: 3D Layout Model from a Cadence Board File
- Altium Designer to ANSYS SIwave via ODB++ – ECAD Part VIII
- ANSYS HFSS: Mitigating RF Desense — Part 2