March 17, 2023 at 8:58 amFAQParticipant
You can use couple of features in SCDM as mentioned below: 1. Interference tool (from Prepare tab) – This tool automatically detects intersecting region between 2 bodies and subtracts the smaller body from bigger body. The behavior can also be reversed when the option ‘Subtract from smaller body’ is checked 2. Combine tool (from Design tab) – In this tool, you can first select the outer body and then select the inner body to subtract it. After subtraction, the intersecting region will be separated out as a new body which can be deleted later. When it is not clear which intersecting body is the biggest, prefer using the Combine tool, since you will be able to indicate which body will be subtracted from the other
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- How to create and execute a FLUENT journal file?
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- What are the requirements for an axisymmetric analysis?
- How to export plots automatically during a Fluent simulation using execute commands?