June 6, 2022 at 10:32 amFAQParticipant
Cells of negative volumes, meaning that they have numerically negative volumes which need to be corrected, can be displayed when checking the mesh. The following steps will allow you to check where these negative volume cells are located.
1. Go to Display > Grid
2. Select Cells in the Display Grid window
3. Select Size from Options, enter 0 for Maximum under Cell Size Range, and enter an appropriate negative value for Minimum. Select Cell Zones and click Display. By the above method, you can check the location of negative volumes, and then correct them.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Skewness in ANSYS Meshing
- ANSYS Workbench: Decomposition and Hex Meshing – Part II
- What is hard/soft behavior in ANSYS Meshing?
- How to reverse surface normal in SpaceClaim?
- ANSYS Workbench: Decomposition and Hex Meshing – Part I
- ANSYS ICEM CFD: Swept Multizone Meshing
- How can I create a 2D section from a 3D model in SpaceClaim ?
- What is meaning of message: One or more objects may have lost some scoping attachments during the geometry update.
- ANSYS ICEM CFD: Blocking Improvement Using Edge Parameters and Vertex Alignment
- How to Change the Direction of the Normal Vector of the Internal Face?