Tagged: 18.2, Electromagnetics & Electronics, General (HFSS), hfss, Other
May 25, 2023 at 7:30 amSolutionParticipant
When first start Electronics Desktop after a new installation, user is prompted to enable the Product Improvement Program by a popup menu. Sometimes this feature contradicts the local office policy for software usage. Solution: To disable the ANSYS Product Improvement Program for all users so that each user is not prompted to enable the Program when they first start Electronics Desktop, after installing the software, run the following command as a user with permissions to modify the installed fileset, replacing [2017.2] with the version number, if needed: UpdateRegistry.exe -set -ProductName ElectronicsDesktop[2017.2] -RegistryKey Desktop/Settings/ProjectOptions/ProductImprovementOptStatus -RegistryLevel install -RegistryValue 1 This solution can be found in on-line Help by navigating to Getting Started with ANSYS Electronics Desktop > The ANSYS Electronics Desktop > Top Menu Bar > The ANSYS Product Improvement Program
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- Cloud Computing from Electronics Desktop
- ANSYS Electronics Desktop: Simple Communications Channel For Signal Integrity Analyses – Part V
- ANSYS Electronics Desktop: Simple Communications Channel For Signal Integrity Analyses – Part II
- Electric Motor Design Using Ansys Motor-CAD – Part 1
- ANSYS Electronics Desktop: Simple Communications Channel For Signal Integrity Analyses – Part I
- ANSYS Electronics Desktop: Motor Design Based on Electromagnetic and CFD Coupling
- Wireless Power Transfer – Part 1
- ANSYS Electronics Desktop: Simple Communications Channel For Signal Integrity Analyses – Part III
- How I can export an equivalent circuit of a Q3D model?
- Install Electromagnetics RSM on the Windows Platform
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.