March 17, 2023 at 8:59 amFAQParticipant
The procedure to define the porosity value as an input parameter using ANSYS Fluent TUI is outlined below 1. Enable the use of parameters in TUI by using the command below /define/parameters/enable-in-TUI? yes 2. In the TUI, type /define/boundary-conditions/set/fluid 3. Select the appropriate cell-zone by typing its name and hitting the Enter key. At this point, you might be prompted to enter the name of another cell-zone as well, just hit the Enter key without giving any input. 4. You will then be prompted with a â€œSetting to change (use â€œinfoâ€ for descriptions)â€ option. Here, type â€œporosityâ€ (without any quotes). For other options, just hit Enter without any input and a list of variables that can be set will be displayed. 5. After typing porosity and hitting the enter key, you will be prompted with a â€œUse Input Parameter for Porosity?â€ option. Type yes and hit Enter. 6. You will then be prompted to Enter the name of the parameter or Use Existing Parameter. Select the appropriate action and set the value for the parameter. Keywords: Porosity; Parameter; TUI; Fluent
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- How can I create a Cell Register from a Cell Zone?
- Left-handed faces troubleshooting
- How to overcome the model information incompatible with incoming mesh error?
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- How to create and execute a FLUENT journal file?
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Running Python Script from Workbench
- What are the requirements for an axisymmetric analysis?
- How can I Export and import boxes / Systems from one Workbench Project to another?