January 25, 2023 at 7:16 amFAQParticipant
Since version 17 monitors need to be defined via “Reports”. First, you have to define a report with: /solve/report-definitions/add After that you can activate plotting of this report and / or exporting it to a file with: /solve/report-plots/add /solve/report-files/add Example in one line: /solve/report-definitions/add rd-4 surface-vertexavg surface-names point-8 , field vm q /solve/report-plots/add rd-4-plo report-defs rd-4 , q /solve/report-files/add rd-4-file report-defs rd-4 , It defines a report called “rd-4”, which evaluates the vertex average of velocity magnitude on zone “point-8”. It further defines that this report is plotted, and the plot is called “rd-4-plo”. Moreover, it defines that the report is saved in a file, and this export is called “rd-4-file”.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- ANSYS Fluent: Introduction to the GEKO Turbulence Model Part I
- ANSYS Polyflow: Adaptive Meshing Based on Contact
- Delete or Deactivate Zone in Fluent
- Apply Custom Material Properties in Fluent
- Aero-Mechanical Simulation of Turbomachinery Blading
- What is meant by Warning: Flow boundary zone 18 is adjacent to a solid zone?
- ANSYS System Coupling: Two Way Fluid Structure Interaction – Part 1
- Check CPU Time in ANSYS FLUENT
- Predict Gearbox Lubrication, Oil Temperature and Churning Losses using CFD Simulation
- Running Python Script from Workbench