How to deal with the error message about “You have specified result time (or frequency) = xxxx for a result file which has maximum time (or frequency) = xxxx”.
June 6, 2022 at 9:57 amFAQParticipant
This error message indicates that the DISPLAY TIME under one of the results in the project exceeds the END TIME of the simulation. Thus, program is not able to plot the results. The DISPLAY TIME is the “specified time (or frequency)” referred in the message while the END TIME is the “maximum time (or frequency)” referred in the message. What user needs to do is to enter 0 at the DISPLAY TIME of the results. Program will re-set the DISPLAY TIME automatically to the END TIME. Thus the results will be plotted by the program and no such error message will appear.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- The warning message is: “The maximum contact stiffness is too big. This may affect the accuracy of the results.” Why does large contact stiffness affect results accuracy?
- Contact Definitions in ANSYS Workbench Mechanical
- How to resolve “Error: Invalid Geometry”?
- After Workbench crashes, how can I recover the project from a .mechdb file?
- How to locate an element of a particular ID number in Mechanical?
- Model has a large number of contacts – how to reduce them?
- How to display the color of each body based on the material in Mechanical?
- How to Connect Excel to Workbench
- Please explain the warning message “coefficient ratio exceeds 10e8” ?
- How can I plot bodies colored by material property in Workbench?