- All Categories
- How to cross check the data imported through a User Function in ANSYS CFX-Pre.
Tagged: ansys-cfx, Data Import
June 6, 2022 at 8:33 amFAQParticipant
The following steps are necessary:
1. Define a New Expression
2. Invoke the User Function in the Expression (Right click in the white space>Functions>User)
3. Define the independent variable of the function
4. Go to the Plot tab. ANSYS CFX-Pre automatically finds the variables associated with an expression. Set the range for the independent variable. Plot the selected expression against the variable.
Introducing Ansys Electronics Desktop on Ansys Cloud
The Watch & Learn video article provides an overview of cloud computing from Electronics Desktop and details the product licenses and subscriptions to ANSYS Cloud Service that are...
How to Create a Reflector for a Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)
This video article demonstrates how to create a reflector for a center high-mounted stop lamp. Optical Part design in Ansys SPEOS enables the design and validation of multiple...
Introducing the GEKO Turbulence Model in Ansys Fluent
The GEKO (GEneralized K-Omega) turbulence model offers a flexible, robust, general-purpose approach to RANS turbulence modeling. Introducing 2 videos: Part 1 provides background information on the model and a...
Postprocessing on Ansys EnSight
This video demonstrates exporting data from Fluent in EnSight Case Gold format, and it reviews the basic postprocessing capabilities of EnSight.
- How to get information about mesh cell count and cell types in Fluent?
- ANSYS EnSight: Overview of Postprocessing a Fluent Case in EnSight
- ANSYS Fluent: Simulation of a Rotating Propeller – Part 2
- How to create an Isovolume based on criteria from multiple variables
- How can I read a number of Fluent transient data files into CFD-Post as a single case?
- ANSYS CFX: User Locations in Transient Simulations
- Comparison of Experimental and CFD data within ANSYS EnSight
- Add Annotation to Graphics Display within Fluent
- How can I calculate the average and difference between two data files using CFD-Post?
- How do I get experimental data into CFD-Post?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.